St Martin's Church, Scampston

The guide to our Church can be found at

/content/pages/documents/1469032160.pdf

 

 This small village church was built in 1845 for Col William St Quintin of Scampston and the event is commemorated in the memorial window in the chancel. A finely carved screen, choir stalls, alter, pulpit and prayer desk were donated in 1906.  There is an octagonal font with a tall crocketed cover.

Church Warden

Mrs Phyllis Witty, Manor House Farm, Wintringham, Malton YO17 8HX  Tel 01944 758363

Page updated 2 June 2013