All Saints Church, West Heslerton

The guide to our Church can be found at 

http://www.buckrosecarrs.org.uk/content/pages/documents/1313434816.pdf

 

 Dating from the 13th century this church was partially rebuilt in 1859 and more fully restored in 1886.  The chancel is early English with a fine decorated Easter Sepulchre.  There are late 17th century grave slabs in the sanctuary and on the south wall there is a tall wall tablet with a fulsome memorial to Sir Christopher Sykes of Sledmere.  A 19th century brass chandelier hangs in the chancel.

Church Warden

Mrs B Benthall (Bridget), Rectory Farm, West Heslerton, Malton YO17 8RG  Tel 01944 728233

Page updated 20 Jul 2016