St Andrew's Church, Rillington

The guide to our Church can be found at 

/content/pages/documents/1469029008.pdf

 The soaring spire gracing the 15th century tower attracts our attention to the Church of St Andrew in Rillington.  Although extensively restored in 1884-85 this church has many interesting 12th, 13th and 15th century features including a 13th century wall painting depicting the foundation of the church and appointment of the first priest, Robert de Okham in c1250.  The transitional font has a fine 17th century cover. 
 
Church Warden
 
Mr PW Smith (Paul), Gardeners Cottage, Scampston, York, YO17 8NG Tel 07730 888759
 
Page updated 27 January 2018